Sunday, February 19, 2012

chicago p.1

So, my sister soul-mate moved to Chicago at the first of 2012.  
I'm still adjusting to her not being four blocks from me.

& one of my dearest friends moved to Minnesota in October.
I spent almost 365 days straight with her and now shes gone too!

This called for me to get the girls together for a fun fun 
quickity-quick trip to Chicago.

Thankfully, Kristina, Kellie's roommate & friend from college 
was gracious enough to let us invade 
and actually liked us enough 
to spend time tromping around in the cold with us all weekend.

They have the most adorable place in the coolest neighborhood.

The trip was short, cold, windy (duh) but loads of fun!
hugs
comfort
vino
joking
food
shopping
laughing
(& lots of math calculations) 








 















No comments:

Post a Comment