Saturday, February 5, 2011

dear jenny, do you even like nice weather?!


I was in St. Pete for a breif moment last week to throw a baby shower for a friend.  Here are some photos of my visit.  Take a look at the baby shower photos here.
I only took one...of the cupcakes....SHOCKER.
I wasn't home for long but its was nice to spend some time in the sunshine & warmth.  Also got to catch up on much needed sleep at my moms house as the past few months have been jammed packed with meetings and work and volunteering...& of course a bit of play. 

Here are a few photos of my week...

Cupcakes.
Visited the Chihuly Collection with my friend Jess.


 

I made a few visits to Mecca.  aka PUBLIX.

Spent the day I left with my momma...this is the new Dali museum. 
Can't wait to take some time to go through it.

inside view.

view across the street.


We drove to Gulfport to go to one of my fav restaurants, Tangelos, but they are closed on Mondays.  A few scenes from Gulfport.



 Ended up at Chattaway's for a yummy burger and iced tea!  It was so nice to sit in the sun.  I got a bit red with this white winter skin I rock.




  Then we went downtown & got gelato.


 My view from our sidewalk table. 


We drove through my fav neighborhood, Driftwood.  It's this hidden spot on the south side of St. Pete.  I stumbled upon it a few years before I moved.  There's a house for sale in there...if only I had the money!



Visited with my sista-friend, Heather.


My brother and his gf came over from Orlando and we had lunch with my grandfather.  Doesn't he look cute in his shirt and sweater vest?! 

Peg made this rule.  When we turn 30 all of our old toys and keepsakes must go.  Bless her for keeping all of my crap.  Big brother turns 30 at the end of the month so he packed his trunk full of GI Joe's and headed back to Orlando.  Dont think he was all that pumped about it.  

I've got about 14 months.  Time to start preparing for the mounds of barbies and books that are stacked in my mom's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment