Friday, January 21, 2011

fancy

Okay, so I'm spending my Friday night cleaning and packing for an upcoming trip (yay!).  I've spent about 10 minutes putting away laundry that's been strewn across my place since Monday-swear I look like a hoarder.  So I deserve a little break, right?? 

Yes I do!

Here are some photos of Fancy Tiger's annual Holiday Handmade.  I made shoe & garment bags for my mothers Christmas gift from FT's amazing fabrics they sell.  The venue HH was held at was amazing...the name is escaping me at the moment.  Anyway, here are a few shots.

Filled to the brim with handmade goodies from all over CO







 & the food trucks were waiting outside to greet shoppers

 Peg's (mom's) Christmas gifts being made...

shoe bag fabric

 garment bag fabric

 finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment