Wednesday, January 12, 2011

jonesin

I typically TRY not to 'want' for materialistic things.  I have plenty.  But there are a few things that I have been wanting.  It's been a long time since I have felt like this.  So I am giving in and stating it: I want, I want, I want! 
 Judge away!

I really want a stinkin bike.  This thing will be used daily once the weather is nice.

photo from hip travel mama



I want snowshoes SO bad. 
photo from UTE



I want a nice digital camera I can carry and shoot everything I see.

photo from pma-show



I want my engagement ring to be just.like.this.
I'm going to be one fresh bride.
photo from tiffany.com

2 comments:

  1. Everyone finds themselves wanting something or other once in a while, so I'm certainly not judging, especially when its something you'll be using regularly!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. get that camera! the ring can wait jessica simpson.

    ReplyDelete