Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a look back (part 1)

Two years ago today was the last day at my job. When I walked out that door I started on a new path in life. 
About a month earlier I had decided to move.

Looking back I did it blindly...but with the love and help of LOTS of people
here I am...living, working, enjoying, growing, & loving in Denver, CO.  

This is a look back at my five day journey with my dear friend Cari.  I will forever be indebted to her for her friendship, patience, and easy going outlook....and her knowledge of cars. 

Our journey started January 26, 2009 in St. Pete.  I will always remember that day pulling up to pick her up. 
I think we are lucky we could both fit in the car!

First stop...HOTLANTA.

Here are a few pics of the first leg of our journey.

(excuse some of the quality...photos by me & Cari ... not sure who took what at this point)











No comments:

Post a Comment