Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I LOVE

                                               Fall, you’ve been a beautiful guest, unpack your things & stay a while.


all photo's from me

My goal is to post something I LOVE each week.  Right now I think this will be easy….I LOVE all sorts of things.  Once a week?  Let’s see how I do. 

The first I LOVE is FALL.

I am a FL girl, born & raised.  I spent most of my weekends and even weekdays after school in the pool or in the ocean.  Call me a fish.  Even through college, every summer day I would faithfully put on a bathing suit…even if I never made it to the pool, it was on.  More on my love of swimming later. 

For now, it’s FALL.
CO this FALL has been a blessing.  This is my second FALL, it was here for an extended stay and it.was.beautiful. 
bold colors.falling leaves.cool air
Like I’m in a movie.  I could have stayed outside all day.

every day.
                                                                                                            Around the hood.





















                                                                         Views from a hike at Golden Gate Canyon State Park
                                                                 











1 comment:

  1. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous. Having grown up in PA all my life, I don't think I pay enough attention to the changing of seasons (well...Autumn and Winter that is). Thanks for posting these. :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete