Sunday, November 14, 2010

dear, jenny....can you keep a secret?

photo...me


So, I'll be honest...I'm addicted to Facebook ('FB').  I love keeping in touch with my family and friends, many of which live in lands far, far away.  FB is a way I share my world and what I see and think with those who I care about (& who care about me).  However, I sometimes (ok...a lot of times) look at my FB wall and am a bit embarrassed due to the number of posts I put up.  Not really for those who are interested in what I post, but rather, for those who don't really know or care. 

I've been thinking about blogging for a few years and have since been inspired by my dear friend C who just started one of her own. 

My hope is to post photos, thoughts, and share those things that I find fascinating.  For now, I imagine it may be a bit of a hodge podge, but eventually I hope it will evolve as I do. 

Here we are....a little secret I will one day share with my friends and family but first I'll share it with those of you who scour the internet.  Let's start with a few of my recent FB posts I would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment