Sunday, November 14, 2010

Madden, Josh

photo from weheartit.com



There are a variety of people I follow online, from websites to blogs to FB to Twitter. People who inspire me, who captivate me by their perspective, who make me think, who show me imagines of their world.

Josh Madden is one of them. I don’t read his blog on a regular basis and he’s not one I follow too closely on Twitter. However, when I do read his blog I am first struck by his soul-it shows through every paragraph he writes. You can tell it's a rare one. He cares and he’s a captivated student of life. WOW.

Anyway, his most recent post is something I think we have all seen at some point...something of concern that stays with us and makes us wonder for years to come.

Thought I would share this.  


& him.

No comments:

Post a Comment